Comprehensive plans are not always needed by each client. We have created specific programs to assist clients at various stages of the admissions & application processes. The team can provide aid applicants who are deferred or placed on a college or university waitlist. Being waitlisted or deferred can be one of the most challenging times throughout the admissions process. We can help you understand how to effectively navigate the process.
Essay Program (high school; college & graduate/professional school) ($750)
- Up to 6 hours of essay guidance which includes detailed written responses and phone/Skype
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for focused essay topics
- Fine tune each essay to highlight compelling interests/perspectives
- Provide feedback on essay drafts
- Summaries of calls/meetings will be provided via email
Interview Preparation ($1200)
- Up to 4 hours of interview preparation which includes an overview your application & program(s) you will participate in during the interview process
- Discuss & practice interview techniques and strategies
- Provide strategies prior to the interview & post-interview activities
Waitlist/Deferral Guidance ($650)
- Up to 4 hours of assistance to assess either the Waitlist or Deferral decision
- Provide strategies and guidance on how to effectively navigate the process
All plans are available for U.S. citizens and International individuals seeking admission to a U.S. College or University.
Please Contact Us if you have questions or are seeking a customized plan that will meet your specific needs.
Interested? We’d love to get to know you!
Get in touch with questions or reserve an appointment.