- Cappex – In addition to providing college information, Cappex also has a large scholarships database.
- CSS Financial Aid Profile – Individuals can apply online for nonfederal financial aid from almost 400 colleges, universities, professional schools, and scholarship programs.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) – The FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for federal financial aid, such as Pell Grants and Direct Loans. The FAFSA is also used to determine the student’s Expected Family Contribution (EFC). Colleges use the EFC to award financial aid.
- FastWeb – One of the leading scholarships sites. Individuals have access to an array of scholarships and can be notified of scholarships available that meet their criteria.
- Federal Student Aid – A Department within the Department of Education. Provides an overview of various types of financial aid options available, including Federal pell grant, work-study programs, and federal student loan programs. Information on how to complete the FAFSA forms is also available. Also monthly webinars to discuss and answer any financial aid questions.
- FinAid – Comprehensive website which provides tips, strategies and tools for individuals seeking financial aid information.
- NASFAA (National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators) – Provides general information about financial need based and merit based aid.
- Scholarship America has distributed over $3.5 billion to more than 2.2 million students, as one of the largest private education support organizations.
- UniGo – Scholarship search site with over $36 million scholarships worth over $14 Billion.
Interested? We’d love to get to know you!
Get in touch with questions or reserve an appointment.